Biggy-Ziggy
 
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
For Goose on Her Birthday: A Post that Should've Been Here a Week Ago

You're big, Goose--not just in the tower-over-your-classmates sense, you're magnanimous.

You love completely and faithfully. You're enthusiastic and kind (mostly). Friends are lucky to have you, even if you have issues with forcing them to do your bidding. You'd make a good leader of a gang that way. Or maybe I should have said leader of the free world or something, but I doubt you have the underhandedness required for that.

I love you, Baby Girl. You're my forever friend.
posted by Lori @ 8:26 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER